As part of our mission the Foundation recognizes the outstanding contributions of our members to post-acute and long-term care medicine with the following annual awards:
- Medical Director of the Year Award;
- William Dodd Founder's Award for Distinguished Service;
- James Pattee Award for Excellence in Education;
- Quality Improvement & Health Outcome Award; and
- Quality Improvement Award
Each award has their own nomination and selection criteria and procedures. Please see each individual award for more information.
Nominations for the 2017 awards must be received online by November 18, 2016.