2022 Clinician of the Year Award Announced
Nominations Open August 1, 2021
The Foundation for Post-Acute & Long-Term Care (PALTC) Medicine's Board of Directors is proud to announce a new Excellence Award for 2022 - The Clinician of the Year Award. This award serves to recognize members of the interdisciplinary (IDT) team who serve in PALTC settings. It will honor a licensed healthcare practitioner who is directly involved in the treatment and care of people in PALTC settings and who embodies excellence in patient/resident care.
The 2022 Clinician of the Year award winner will be announced at PALTC22 - AMDA's annual conference in Baltimore, March 10-13, 2022. For details on the conference visit paltc.org.
- Licensed practitioner providing direct care in PALTC settings including physicians, advanced practice providers, mental health practitioners, social workers, physical or occupational therapists
- Settings of practice including skilled nursing facility, private practice/practice management group, assisted living, or Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- AMDA member in good standing
- High level of professional competence through continuing education, including ethical and social issues
- Recognized as a strong advocate for patients/residents
- Excellent collaborator with other members of the team and recognized as a role model by their peers
- High level of exemplary interaction with patients/residents and families
- Community involvement in community medical services, professional organizations, and/or other contributions to the community
You may nominate an individual for the 2022 Clinician of the Year award by completing the information requested below. Nominations for the Clinician of the Year award are due November 12, 2021.
Nominations require description/activities in the following categories: clinical skills, collaboration, advocacy, leadership.
Click here to fill out the Nomination Form