Foundation Strategic Plan 2019
Mission Statement: To advance the quality of life for persons in post-acute & long-term care (PALTC) through inspiring, educating and recognizing future and current health care professionals.
Goal 1: Establish financial stewardship for the Society and affiliates
- Implement an ongoing development plan to obtain donations, grants, market research, gifting, endowments and sponsorships to the Foundation.
Goal 2: Educate, mentor, inspire and recognize future and current post-acute & long-term care (PALTC) health professionals.
- Enhance, refine and expand the Futures Program.
- Seek and educate mid-career practitioners about post-acute/long-term care through participation in the Futures Program.
- Recognize the outstanding achievements of the Society members and facilities through the Excellence Awards and Quality Improvement Award programs.
Goal 3: Advance quality and improve care through the application of post-acute & long-term care (PALTC) research around the world
- Inform a post-acute & long-term care research agenda.
- Facilitate and encourage research in post-acute & long-term care
- Identify opportunities for international collaboration in education and research
Goal 4: Educate the consumer about the PALTC setting
- Promote the importance of a competent and compassionate workforce in the PALTC setting.